Sticky

Android Issues - Symptoms and Answers


Show first post

1149 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @Alessio.Trasciatti, please see above 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @tigger13090, please see this topic above 😉
my app is failing to load the content what can i do?.

Greetz ids
My app will not play none of my music it is saying loading almost there but the music never starts playing I have reset my phone and turned it off for a min and turn back on and it's still does the same thing!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Ids Dijkstra wrote:

my app is failing to load the content what can i do?.

Greetz ids



Please do the troubleshooting shown on the top of this topic 😉
Ik kan geen muziek luisteren want dan krijg ik een melding😢

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
arrion wrote:

My app will not play none of my music it is saying loading almost there but the music never starts playing I have reset my phone and turned it off for a min and turn back on and it's still does the same thing!



Please, do the troubleshooting above 🙂
For the passed 2 days all the new music I try to listen to on deezer won't play. I keep getting the error message above. The discription is as follows, "the requested content is not loading".

I have tried switching my phone off and on, and have also updated my deezer app to the latest version but the problem still persists.
Hello, I am currently experiencing problems with getting my musicto actually play?!? I had to swap phones as mine broke and have put my sd card in and all music is still on there but when I press play it just keeps saying "nearly there,just a few minutes more!" How can I get it to play please??? Thank you.
I’ve been using deezer for some time, and i love it! But few days ago i reinstall deezer, and try to login, but it just crash! I tried everything, but i coulden’t login, and same for registering! Please help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
moemie46 wrote:

Ik kan geen muziek luisteren want dan krijg ik een melding😢



Please follow the troubleshooting procedures above 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
VasterX wrote:

I’ve been using deezer for some time, and i love it! But few days ago i reinstall deezer, and try to login, but it just crash! I tried everything, but i coulden’t login, and same for registering! Please help!



Please try the procedures above and let me know if it helps!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Tigerlilyparis wrote:

Hello, I am currently experiencing problems with getting my musicto actually play?!? I had to swap phones as mine broke and have put my sd card in and all music is still on there but when I press play it just keeps saying "nearly there,just a few minutes more!" How can I get it to play please??? Thank you.



Please follow the procedures above to this sorted 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
UserTrad wrote:

For the passed 2 days all the new music I try to listen to on deezer won't play. I keep getting the error message above. The discription is as follows, "the requested content is not loading".

I have tried switching my phone off and on, and have also updated my deezer app to the latest version but the problem still persists.



Please see above 😉
Afternoon I've been having problems for a few days now it won't let me play my music I've payed my subscription and sighed logged in but my playlist won't let me play anything at all. A circle keeps going round and round saying wait a few minutes please can you help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
estel wrote:

Afternoon I've been having problems for a few days now it won't let me play my music I've payed my subscription and sighed logged in but my playlist won't let me play anything at all. A circle keeps going round and round saying wait a few minutes please can you help.



Hi there, please follow the procedures above and let me know if it helps! 😉
For some reason it cant Play the entire soundtrack it just cut the music in a couple of seconds after it star playing the music. Can you tell me how to fix it?

best regards
My music won't play and keeps on loading. Even the offline music. I have restarted deezer and also my phone. I have tested my 4g and wifi connection, it is working. Somebody knows what is up with my deezer account
I cant listen music over the Android app in Turkey for 2 days. No problem with internet connection but musics cant be loaded. Is there anu solution for that ?
It's been two days music won't load. I change my SD card on my phone which had offline music registered but I scrapped it. Help/refund or I'll pass to Spotify
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Jonno Grevink wrote:

My music won't play and keeps on loading. Even the offline music. I have restarted deezer and also my phone. I have tested my 4g and wifi connection, it is working. Somebody knows what is up with my deezer account



Please follow the procedures above and let me know if it helps! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
miguelpilot wrote:

For some reason it cant Play the entire soundtrack it just cut the music in a couple of seconds after it star playing the music. Can you tell me how to fix it?

best regards



Hi there, please do the troubleshooting above and let me know if it helps! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Thibert Caffin wrote:

It's been two days music won't load. I change my SD card on my phone which had offline music registered but I scrapped it. Help/refund or I'll pass to Spotify



The procedures above will fix this 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Mcc4127 wrote:

I cant listen music over the Android app in Turkey for 2 days. No problem with internet connection but musics cant be loaded. Is there anu solution for that ?



Hi there, please follow the troubleshooting above to get it fixed 😉

Reply