Sticky

Deezer Desktop App - all feedback, bug reports, tip and ideas/suggestions here please!



Show first post

775 replies

Hi guys,
Mac Version 4.2.4 (4.2.4.30)
Touch bar widget and Notification center widget - rewinding still doesn't work
Still lacking Chromecast
Do you have any roadmap? Do you have dedicated QA? The convenience has become a show stopper.
I am professional qa, contact me if you need some help to get out of the mess
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hey everyone,

We're working on all your feedback. Please check this topic for a workaround on some issues 😉
Rudi wrote:

Hey everyone,

We're working on all your feedback. Please check this topic for a workaround on some issues ;)


All done and problem continues on exiting
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
@BrunoA

Thanks for letting me know - I'll pass it on for further investigation.
Add a "Cast"-function for Deezer Desktop App (Windows), please!
Hellion wrote:


BrunoA wrote:


BrunoA wrote:


Hellion wrote:

2 issues noticed on the Deezer 4.2.4 desktop app. Running windows 7.

  1. On exit, I get the following error message:

I have the same issue on windows 7 x64. The new update is very good but on exiting I got this error

The new update 4.2.5 still the same error on exiting!

I confirm. Error has still not been fixed on Deezer 4.2.5
Having the same issue from my side.



Hello Deezer. This issue is still ongoing. When can we expect a fix for this one?
Badge
Could you please fix the repositioning issue on startup?

I have a multi monitor setup with three monitors (primary beeing the middle one):

|--------------------|--------------------|--------------------|
| 1920x1080 | 2560x1440 | 1920x1080 |
|--------------------|--------------------|--------------------|

so the coordinates are:

|--------------|-------|-------------|
| -1920;0 | 0;0 | 1920;0 |
|--------------|-------|-------------|

Deezer always stays open on the left monitor but when I close and reopen the app, it moves to 0 on the x-axis. Propably the window position is saved as an unsigned int, which is unsuitable for the situation where the primary monitor is not the most on the left. The y coordinate is always correct (may only be true as there is no negative y in my setup).
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi there @claw.

Thanks for your input - passed the feedback on!
But if you're using Windows, for example, there might be workarounds online. This, for example 🤓
Hellion wrote:


Hellion wrote:


BrunoA wrote:


BrunoA wrote:


Hellion wrote:

2 issues noticed on the Deezer 4.2.4 desktop app. Running windows 7.

  1. On exit, I get the following error message:

I have the same issue on windows 7 x64. The new update is very good but on exiting I got this error

The new update 4.2.5 still the same error on exiting!

I confirm. Error has still not been fixed on Deezer 4.2.5
Having the same issue from my side.

Hello Deezer. This issue is still ongoing. When can we expect a fix for this one?


Again, again and again, new update 4.3.4 still the same issue... Many problems and few solutions. I'm almost giving up on Deezer!
after update on desktop app yesterday , now it cant stream properly. 4.3.4
BrunoA wrote:

2 issues noticed on the Deezer 4.2.4 desktop app. Running windows 7.

  1. On exit, I get the following error message:

I have the same issue on windows 7 x64. The new update is very good but on exiting I got this error
The new update 4.2.5 still the same error on exiting!
I confirm. Error has still not been fixed on Deezer 4.2.5 Having the same issue from my side.Hello Deezer. This issue is still ongoing. When can we expect a fix for this one?Again, again and again, new update 4.3.4 still the same issue... Many problems and few solutions. I'm almost giving up on Deezer!



Deezer what the hell? Why is this issue not being fixed in new updates despite raising it to you several times? 😡😡😡
Deezer Desktop App Version 4.3.4 (4.3.4.35) on iMac MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Since the last update from March 11th. App is less usable in several annoying ways.

  • When you go to genres / playlists from Home, and further down ... back button left to search field is not working. Actually, now I see back button is not working anywhere.
  • When you listen to some songs in playlists, and use it to go to album or artist page, the same song which is on album or artist page is not showing play status as it was before.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
@Superneutrino

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to our devs.

@Hellion

Please reinstall the app to see if it helps.
Hi Rudi

Reinstalling helped with back forward controls. Not with song playing status though.
Rudi wrote:

@Superneutrino

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to our devs.

@Hellion

Please reinstall the app to see if it helps.



@Rudi It didn't work unfortunately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
@Hellion there has been a new update, have you installed the latest one?
Flo.Deezer wrote:

@Hellion there has been a new update, have you installed the latest one?



Yes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version 4.3.4 and it's still the same issue.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
@Hellion

Shame! Let's try different things...

After uninstalling it, could you search on your start menu for %appdata% and delete the Deezer folder? Then try reinstalling the app after restarting your PC. Then please let me know if it happens again!
Rudi wrote:

@Hellion

Shame! Let's try different things...

After uninstalling it, could you search on your start menu for %appdata% and delete the Deezer folder? Then try reinstalling the app after restarting your PC. Then please let me know if it happens again!



Nope.That didn't work either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @Hellion are you able to use the app at all? Other users said they had this problem only when closing the app is that your case as well?
Flo.Deezer wrote:

Hi @Hellion are you able to use the app at all? Other users said they had this problem only when closing the app is that your case as well?


Hi @Flo.Deezer The app is useable and the error is only on exit. I confirm.
Allow direct download of app for PC I can't download anything from Microsoft Store
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi there @Hellion

Thanks for keep reporting to us. The issue is still with our devs for investigation, and I've just requested an update. We'll let you know if something comes up.
Rudi wrote:

Hi there @Hellion

Thanks for keep reporting to us. The issue is still with our devs for investigation, and I've just requested an update. We'll let you know if something comes up.


Highly appreciated. Thanks @Rudi
Recently, when my friend opens my favourite tracks he sees 40 tracks at most that I added way long time ago and can't see new ones. No matter where he watch them, in app or browser. From my side I see exactly the same, but only on app. I have like 1300 favourites.

Reply