Now available - Deezer on Amazon Alexa

Now available - Deezer on Amazon Alexa
Show first post

92 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @ollypollard , can you please make sure you are logged into the correct account in the Alexa app? It happens that users log in with the wrong email address and end up in a free rather than Premium account. Otherwise try to disable the skill and reconnect it again.
Hello,

I am having issues with Alexa not able to find playlist on Deezer. Can you please help? I have to playlist I Created; Test & Prayer. Both are not coming up. Please advise what is the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@Razamo786 It't not possible to play lists created by users, but we're already working on it 🙂 We'll let you know once we have any news about an ETA 🙂
hello. I've a premium account. app is connected but Amazon echo tells me that my deezer account isn't allowed to stream music.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
User0715 wrote:

hello. I've a premium account. app is connected but Amazon echo tells me that my deezer account isn't allowed to stream music.



Hi there, please check if you are following the right steps 🙂
https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005965745-Amazon-Alexa
When is Deezer and Amazon Alexa having an agreement and connecting. I love Deezer, but if I have to leave, Spotify and Amazon are all ready connected in the UK.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @Rob.Malik Deezer has been available on Alexa for a while now. Please see above all info on how to set it up 😉
I have an Alexa echo andI have linked my deezer to my device but whenever I say play my deezer flow it saysmy deezer account does not support streaming on this device.
Pease may I get some help
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Simran wrote:

I have an Alexa echo andI have linked my deezer to my device but whenever I say play my deezer flow it saysmy deezer account does not support streaming on this device.
Pease may I get some help



Hi Simran, please remove and reinstall it again. Let me know if it helps!
https://support.deezer.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005965745-Amazon-Alexa
Any news when some of the missing features (like support for family profiles or custom playlists) are going to be available through the Alexa skill?
I have added the Deezer skill to my echo dot but everytime I ask it to play a playlists or a album it says cannot be found on Deezer all it will find is artists is there any reason why
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Jay Burns wrote:

I have added the Deezer skill to my echo dot but everytime I ask it to play a playlists or a album it says cannot be found on Deezer all it will find is artists is there any reason why



Hi Jay, it's not possible yet, but we are improving everything and hopefully soon we will have more news about it!
How do I get Alexa on Amazon Echo to play my Deezer music?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
mj59478 wrote:

How do I get Alexa on Amazon Echo to play my Deezer music?



Please see above 😉
It seems I’m unable to have my Amazon Alexa devices play any of the playlists I have set up on my account. Including one I set up to upload my own (unpublished) music.
I can do this on any other normal streaming service (my Spotify account etc) so what is the point in a sub standard service from Deezer?
Is this likely to be addressed anytime soon?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Davholsea wrote:

It seems I’m unable to have my Amazon Alexa devices play any of the playlists I have set up on my account. Including one I set up to upload my own (unpublished) music.
I can do this on any other normal streaming service (my Spotify account etc) so what is the point in a sub standard service from Deezer?
Is this likely to be addressed anytime soon?



User-created playlists are not supported yet, but we are working on this at the moment! 😉
can't get deezer skill for echo dot 3rd generation! help please!

Reply