- Enjoy 53 million tracks on your TV, and other devices
- Get Flow: all your favourite music, mixed with fresh recommendations and songs you forgot you loved
- Browse recommended playlists and channels curated by Deezer’s music specialists
- Get access to podcasts and radio stations
- View album artwork and song lyrics on your big screen
- Use Google Assistant to control Deezer
Who can use Deezer Android TV?Deezer on Android TV is available to all Deezer users with Android TV version 5.0.
If you’re a paying user, you get access to all core features listed above, including the expanded browsing, search and playback benefits of the native app.
If you’re a free user, you can browse the Deezer catalogue, listen to Flow, radio and recommended playlists in shuffle mode.
Set up Deezer on your Android TVTo download Deezer from the Google Play Store for Android TV, follow these steps:
- Search for Deezer in the Search bar or browse in Apps > Categories > Music & Audio
- Select the app to install it
- Launch the app
- Enter your Deezer log in details, and choose Log in
Not got a Deezer account yet? Sign up for one now.
Please write below if you have any feedback or need any more info about setting about your Android TV