Solved

Scrobble Last.fm not working



Show first post

275 replies

Scrobble is down on Android too

Decided to try Deezer over Spotify, really liked it at first tbh.

But this scrobble issue kinda ruins it to me.
Fix it please.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @caracal sorry about that. I have let the team know, please bear with us as we will look into it asap.
It is just more difficult to find the problem as different users are reporting different behaviours.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
For me it is working at the moment with the beta desktop app, but I did not use Deezer yesterday.
I linked my deezer account to my last.fm one and after scrobbling for a while I noticed there's some bug going on.
like for example I play a song called 'A&E' but it scrobbles simply as 'AE'. songs with parenthesis and other characters in their titles such as 'Kingdom Gone (live) scrobble simply as 'Kingdom Gone'.
this is really annoying, as someone who likes to scrobble everything correctly I want this to be fixed as asoon as possible, thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Danant wrote:

I linked my deezer account to my last.fm one and after scrobbling for a while I noticed there's some bug going on.
like for example I play a song called 'A&E' but it scrobbles simply as 'AE'. songs with parenthesis and other characters in their titles such as 'Kingdom Gone (live) scrobble simply as 'Kingdom Gone'.
this is really annoying, as someone who likes to scrobble everything correctly I want this to be fixed as asoon as possible, thanks.



Hi there, yes, some people reported the same above and we have already passed this on to our devs 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@Danant: If you use the web player, you could also install the Last.fm web scrobbler browser extension which does not have these problems. It also enables to edit scrobbles during the first 50% of the track length and will remember your edits if you enable this feature in its options.
Badge
bluezzbastardzz wrote:

I'm getting duplicate scrobbles right now which means that the internal Deezer scrobbling seems to be working at the moment, as I am using their web player with the browser extension.



When I listen on the web I always get double scrobble on last.fm and it's kinda annoying. I just tried Deezer desktop app on my laptop and the scrobbling works! Finally!
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Mmat8 wrote:


bluezzbastardzz wrote:

I'm getting duplicate scrobbles right now which means that the internal Deezer scrobbling seems to be working at the moment, as I am using their web player with the browser extension.

When I listen on the web I always get double scrobble on last.fm and it's kinda annoying. I just tried Deezer desktop app on my laptop and the scrobbling works! Finally!


Will try. Hope it'll work more than few hours.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Broken again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Luka.Urbac wrote:

Broken again.


Hi there, I was not able to reproduce this. Scrobbling worked fine for me. Could you double check please?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Luka.Urbac wrote:

Broken again.


Hi there, I was not able to reproduce this. Can you please double check if it is not working and if so tell me which app or interface you use to listen to Deezer?
During the last two days, scrobbling finally works for me using the Windows desktop app on a Win7pc.
I hope it won't break again.
It’s not scrobbling on iOS even with the last.fm account linked
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
yasminviana wrote:

It’s not scrobbling on iOS even with the last.fm account linked



Did you check that in the web player settings?

https://www.deezer.com/account/share

Perhaps you are using an external browser extension as well which will scrobble the web player only, but not the other apps.
bluezzbastardzz wrote:


yasminviana wrote:

It’s not scrobbling on iOS even with the last.fm account linked

Did you check that in the web player settings?

https://www.deezer.com/account/share

Perhaps you are using an external browser extension as well which will scrobble the web player only, but not the other apps.



Yeah I logged in on my last.fm account on my deezer settings but it’s still not working. I’m not using any browser extension because I only listen to music on my iPhone
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi @yasminviana

Perhaps you should try to disconnect and reconnect your Last.fm account to Deezer. Also, you could try checking if the same happens on a different platform ie PC. If it doesn't, then please ensure you use the same account details to login at your iOS device. Let me know if you still have the problem after this 😉
Userlevel 4
Badge
Could you check scrobbling from iOS while offline? The scrobbles are either delayed by a couple hours or do not show up at all. This has been going on for the last 3 or 4 days.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi there @Luka.Urbac

Do you mean when listening to your downloaded songs or when you put the app on offline mode?
Userlevel 4
Badge
@Rudi while listening to my downloaded songs, but when I am not connected to the internet. They do not show up immediately after connecting again, but several hours later or not at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @Luka.Urbac this could be because it needs some time to sync again. Have noticed this behaviour only recently or was it never different?
don't work again(
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi there @benyam1n

Could you please reinstall the app? 😉
Userlevel 4
Badge
I've lost a whole day of scrobbles yesterday. Today it scrobbles fine. Any info whether the scrobbles can be retrieved?
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi there @Luka.Urbac

Will query this with our devs and get back to you if they can be retrieved.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi @Luka.Urbac

I've checked this and unfortunately the answer is no 😕

Reply