Solved

Recover a Deleted Playlist


Hi! I'm just recovered my deleted playlists and I don't see them at list! Need more time to restore or I do something wrong?!
icon

Best answer by Anja 3 February 2018, 18:36

@Cristian Stanciu You can use this link to recover a deleted playlist

http://www.deezer.com/profile/me/playlists/recover

View original

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @MessInYourAss, there's seems to be a bit of a delay in the recovery process. Did they still not appear in your profile?
@Anja they appeared only near an hour ago.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
That's great news! Sorry for the delay. We hope this will be fixed soon! 🙂
I dont Find My 2018 new year Eve playlist.
if by mistake was deleted, can I recover it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@Cristian Stanciu You can use this link to recover a deleted playlist

http://www.deezer.com/profile/me/playlists/recover
thank you !!!!!! 🙂
my wife is very happy, was her fault :)

Have a great evening!

Cristian
I already had a great playlist and now it is gone you have been charging me 6 dollars per month since Dec. 2017 and now my play list is gone how do I recover it because I don't remember what all I had there was a bunch
What can I do to recover a recently deleted playlist?
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@Pat Lafountain Please see here 🙂 If there's no playlist shown when you click on that link, you're probably just logged in to the wrong account 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@TomX Please check here 🙂
Somehow, my saved playlist “EDR” erased all of its songs, and now it appears as “empty” of any track.

please help recover it.

best,

Eduardi
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @eduardodr, please see the playlist recovery link above 😉
Hi, i want to know why everytime i make a playlist, after 3 or 4 days, my playlist is erase? even if I download it in mi phone, at the end of some days my playlist disappear. the last that was erased was "Carro"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carlos Paz wrote:

Hi, i want to know why everytime i make a playlist, after 3 or 4 days, my playlist is erase? even if I download it in mi phone, at the end of some days my playlist disappear. the last that was erased was "Carro"



If any playlists were deleted recently, you can recover them on this link - http://www.deezer.com/profile/me/playlists/recover
I need recover an play list
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @juan pablo jordan

try using this link below: - If any playlists were deleted recently, you can recover them on this link - http://www.deezer.com/profile/me/playlists/recover

Let us all know how you get on! 🙂
Hello, accidentally deleted all the music from the playlist "favorite music" ... Is there any way to restore the music back?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
LeBron_CavS wrote:

Hello, accidentally deleted all the music from the playlist "favorite music" ... Is there any way to restore the music back?


We have a tool to recover playlists, but not the favorite tracks one 😕 I'm sorry... I will pass this feedback on to our devs 😉
Hi,
Someone succeded to take part of my account, and removed all of my songs to ser his playlists.....
Do you know how to take back all my playlists?
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aymarr wrote:

Hi,
Someone succeded to take part of my account, and removed all of my songs to ser his playlists.....
Do you know how to take back all my playlists?
Thanks



Hi there, you can recover deleted playlists on this link http://www.deezer.com/profile/me/playlists/recover
How can I recover a deleted playlist?
I tried to share a playlist and instead I deleted it, how can I recover it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@Jorge Luis Serra I merged your question into this topic. Please check above 👆🏼
Today I noticed that somehow my playlist (with over a 150 songs) was deleted or no longer appears

I just wanted to know if it was possible to get it back
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Bilo wrote:

Today I noticed that somehow my playlist (with over a 150 songs) was deleted or no longer appears

I just wanted to know if it was possible to get it back



Hi there, you can recover deleted playlists here - http://www.deezer.com/profile/me/playlists/recover

Reply