Solved

▶ [TIP] Upload your MP3 music collection to Deezer



Show first post

85 replies

Hpw can I insert on your application my songs or the singer songs?
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Rita Rita wrote:

Hpw can I insert on your application my songs or the singer songs?



Hi @Rita Rita, I've merged your question with this topic as I believe you will find your answer in the first message above 😉
How do i upload my music?
Hello. Is it possible to add music to the application? And what will happen if I add the music of another author, indicating it?
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
AhmetEkinci wrote:

How do i upload my music?



Hi @AhmetEkinci feel free to check out the first message in this topic 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @Ev.Sum you can do so by uploading Mp3s. Is that what you mean? Please see above how 😉
Badge
So i didn't find out a way to uplead several files at once, just one by one. Am i wrong?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
gomanuke wrote:

So i didn't find out a way to uplead several files at once, just one by one. Am i wrong?



That is correct, you need to upload one by one.
I want to upload a song so that I can listen to it where ever I go but I can't find the 'My Music' place anywhere. Can you please help?

Thanks! )))))
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
MiraculousGeek wrote:

I want to upload a song so that I can listen to it where ever I go but I can't find the 'My Music' place anywhere. Can you please help?

Thanks! )))))



Hey, if you have already uploaded your mp3s (see above) you will be able to find them on My Music > Playlists > MP3s 😉

Reply