Sticky

▶ [Report Here] Song and Artist missing?



Show first post

798 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
LizzzG wrote:

why is it missing? I was just playing it yesterday


Hi @LizzzG, I have no problem finding it, are you sure you are correctly logged in? 😉

Russ - Gun Lean

thank you 🙂
Does anybody know if the song love shot from exo is going to be on Deezer
I'm paying for deezer premium and some of the songs I had, have been taken down (the song was buju banton boom bye bye) I can not find it no more and Im pays for unlimited music search and I expect to find most songs out there!
most of the songs of the artists mentioned in the title and others like them ,are not available in Lebanon.
Why is that? The songs of thee artists are found on Youtube ,and angahmi over here wtf. Man i just want to listen to some decent music that's all, can some1 help and explain wtf is the problem
Hello. Why album The Satanist by Behemoth is not avialable in Russia?
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Jordan03 wrote:

I'm paying for deezer premium and some of the songs I had, have been taken down (the song was buju banton boom bye bye) I can not find it no more and Im pays for unlimited music search and I expect to find most songs out there!




Hi there, please see above the reason of the song has been removed 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Elie.Constantine wrote:

most of the songs of the artists mentioned in the title and others like them ,are not available in Lebanon.
Why is that? The songs of thee artists are found on Youtube ,and angahmi over here wtf. Man i just want to listen to some decent music that's all, can some1 help and explain wtf is the problem




Please see above 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Stol.Gold wrote:

Hello. Why album The Satanist by Behemoth is not avialable in Russia?




Please see above 😉
Woodlands by The Paper Kites is missing. What happened?
Is it possible to add it back?
thank you!
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Deezer already has the CD box sets of The Decca Sound, a collection of the first stereo recordings by this British label starting in the '50s. The same label also released 3 CD box sets of Mercury Living Presence, a similar US label doing the same during this time, but these are missing from the Deezer catalogue yet. Here is an example press release for the third box set:

https://store.deccaclassics.com/*/Box-Sets/Mercury-Living-Presence-Vol-3/4MX30FG8000

These recordings are very famous among classical music collectors due to their sound quality and artistical performances, so I would like to check them with the HiFi audio setting in the desktop app. I have already used the link in the posting to request them. And Happy New Year everybody! ☺
Hi I can’t find a album by fastway trick or treat it’s not on his page
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
jason.tarver.3 wrote:

Hi I can’t find a album by fastway trick or treat it’s not on his page



Please see above 😉
Why isnt this album added?
How can i contact deezer to add this album?

Hey! Please, add album Phantom Antichrist for Kreator

add Rammstein to the music catalog, they only have 4 songs on Dezzer 😘

Casey Edwards feat. Ali Edwards - Devil Trigger

cant find it
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi @Jingim @dejmos and @CmIJIey you will find all the info to request new songs in the first message of this topic 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @Ban Classic, please see above 😉
Russ - gun lean 🔥
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi @Gebranp you will find all the info to request new songs in the first message of this topic 😉
Hello goodeverning please am munye Scripts from Uganda East Africa and this is a link; https://www.deezer.com/en/album/83838322 to my first single called Flora help me share it and also add it to your play lists so that i can get some followers. and fun base am new in this and am green please help me out
Just made an account to try Deezer VS other streaming plateform.

Searched for one of my favorite band to listen : Foxy Shazam

Only found one album. Come on, their last album is even offered for free...
Your most succesful competition offer them all in my country.

You must at lest offer their best album : Foxy Shazam (yes, the album name's is their own)

Reply