Sticky Solved

▶ Edit your Artist Page -Deezer4Artists



Show first post

245 replies

I am the artist Rafeale I created a profile under the labels name and now I can’t view my the artist page because of this mistake. Help
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi @Rafeale can you please explain in more detail what you mean? Do you have a link to your artist page?
Any updates on this? How can I claim/edit my artist page?
How can I access my artist page it’s not allowing me
Same here, I contacted Deezer and never got a response.
franjvlo wrote:

Hi there. Could I please update my artist page with the attached artist image and bio?

Artist page: https://www.deezer.com/es/artist/1010835

Bio:
Francisco José Villaescusa is a Spanish composer who has published several works of instrumental music, including styles such as symphonic, new age, minimalist music, Celtic music; He has also worked in the composition of BSO and composing music for orchestra, piano, wind bands and concert bands.

- In June 2016, he obtained a silver medal at the Global Music Awards for best composer, "Composition / Composer" for the theme "Encaje de Recuerdos" included in the soundtrack of "El Barrio"
- In August 2016 receives the award best instrumental piece "Best Song Instrumental / Piano" in the Akademia Music Awards also for its composition "Encaje de Recuerdos".
- In February 2018, he obtained a silver medal at the Global Music Awards for best composer, "Composition / Composer" for the theme "Rainy Days".
- In March 2018, he got the 2nd prize in the category "Young Orchestra" in the V International Composition Contest "Música Jove" for his composition "Andrómeda".
- In July 2018, he obtained a Permanent International Competition Award "De la Creatividad al Piano" for the theme "Rainy Days".

links:
http://www.fjvillaescusa.com


Picture:




I have not received an answer
Hi,

My recently released song (Cose Da Fare) has been added to another artist's profile.

Here's the profile: https://www.deezer.com/it/artist/5161425

Here's the only song that's mine: https://www.deezer.com/it/album/85251862

The thing is my artist name in the distro was "ReiNo", not "Reino".
Lokkenshdhdudyrst6
 overkluizing riten hij uit ruikt huif ft er g😶😞😋😝😵😷😋😲😝👑♏️
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Riccardo.Bosco wrote:

Hi,

My recently released song (Cose Da Fare) has been added to another artist's profile.

Here's the profile: https://www.deezer.com/it/artist/5161425

Here's the only song that's mine: https://www.deezer.com/it/album/85251862

The thing is my artist name in the distro was "ReiNo", not "Reino".




please share the following to our support team.

They will be able to help you with this :)


Please send to them:

  • Your bio
  • Picture with 500x500 dimension
  • The link of the artist's page
  • The link of the album to update to the right artist page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
franjvlo wrote:


franjvlo wrote:

Hi there. Could I please update my artist page with the attached artist image and bio?
Artist page: https://www.deezer.com/es/artist/1010835

Bio:
Francisco José Villaescusa is a Spanish composer who has published several works of instrumental music, including styles such as symphonic, new age, minimalist music, Celtic music; He has also worked in the composition of BSO and composing music for orchestra, piano, wind bands and concert bands.

- In June 2016, he obtained a silver medal at the Global Music Awards for best composer, "Composition / Composer" for the theme "Encaje de Recuerdos" included in the soundtrack of "El Barrio"
- In August 2016 receives the award best instrumental piece "Best Song Instrumental / Piano" in the Akademia Music Awards also for its composition "Encaje de Recuerdos".
- In February 2018, he obtained a silver medal at the Global Music Awards for best composer, "Composition / Composer" for the theme "Rainy Days".
- In March 2018, he got the 2nd prize in the category "Young Orchestra" in the V International Composition Contest "Música Jove" for his composition "Andrómeda".
- In July 2018, he obtained a Permanent International Competition Award "De la Creatividad al Piano" for the theme "Rainy Days".

links:
http://www.fjvillaescusa.com


Picture:


I have not received an answer




All done!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hernan Garchtrom wrote:

Same here, I contacted Deezer and never got a response.




Hi there, I can't see any email in our system... please contact our support team here 😉
today i received a notification saying that a song i recently uploaded to distrokid is live on deezer, so I signed up with my artist account, but then they sent me the user i had to use which is the same i signed up with and the email is [removed to protect personal details]
I changed the password and then the email address to [removed to protect personal details]

I'd like to know how i can go back to my artist account so i can manage the song I uploaded.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hey there @fire love

Please get in touch with our support team here for more help with your account(s) 😉
Rafael. wrote:


Riccardo.Bosco wrote:

Hi,

My recently released song (Cose Da Fare) has been added to another artist's profile.

Here's the profile: https://www.deezer.com/it/artist/5161425

Here's the only song that's mine: https://www.deezer.com/it/album/85251862

The thing is my artist name in the distro was "ReiNo", not "Reino".


please share the following to our support team.

They will be able to help you with this :)


Please send to them:

  • Your bio
  • Picture with 500x500 dimension
  • The link of the artist's page
  • The link of the album to update to the right artist page.



So it's been 15 days since I spoke with the support team as suggested but my song still remains in the wrong artist profile. I'm seriously thinking about asking the take down of my song from Deezer. If they can't solve this kind of problem I feel like it's way better not to have my song on Deezer instead of having it in a profile which is not mine.
My song already available on deezer, but i can't manage di page artist to edit my picture profile and more. Please help me. Artist Name : Seduh From : Indonesia . Thx anja. Hopeless 🙏🏻

Here my picture Profile

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi there @Seduh

Can you access your Deezer Artist page? Please see above for more 😉
wow good..!!!
Rudi wrote:

Hi there @Seduh

Can you access your Deezer Artist page? Please see above for more ;)


Ok. Here my link artist page http://www.deezer.com/artist/60944592

Thank you so much 😉
mobomoviies21 wrote:

wow good..!!!


Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I would guess that mobomoviies21 is one of the spammers who attack this forum for a few days now. By posting replies like this they try to hide as a normal user.

Reply